Checklist for Client Import File
1. Login to your Online Portal
- Go to Customers in the side menu
- Click Import Client List
- Click Upload New Clients
- Upload a .csv customer list file
- Click Choose File if your client list is already formatted to the correct template and format
- Click View an Import List Spreadsheet Example if you need an example to ensure you have the correct template and format
- Click Next
NOTE: The Client Import List will be rejected if you try importing a file that is not in correct template and format. The easiest way to import your clients is by downloading Cojilio's Client Import Template and to copy/paste your clients into the Cojilio template.
5. It is recommended to only import customers that have a future appointment booked
- We recommend to let all clients “register fresh” - If you choose to import them, it will create an account for them
- When clients register fresh, they will have their updated email address & phone number on file, instead of importing a client with an OLD email address that they no longer use
6. If View an Import List Spreadsheet Example was selected, the following template and format will appear.
- Reading left to right, this is the specific order and exact naming of your Client List headings:
- First Name
- Last Name
- Country Code
7. The Client List Summary to be imported will appear, along with any Duplicates, Errors or Warnings.
- Errors and Duplicates will not be uploaded
- Warnings (missing fields such as Address) will be uploaded
- If any, click on the tab where you have Duplicates, Errors, or Warnings to resolve
- Click Next once all Duplicates/ Errors/ Warnings are resolved
8. The Import Summary will display how many clients will be imported
9. To invite imported clients to download your Cojilio App, click the checkbox below
10. Click Import once you are ready to proceed
11. Once Import is Complete, you can view your customers in your Online Portal
12. Now you will be able to see how the client's information transferred
Please sign in to leave a comment.