Login to your Online Portal
- Click Customers in the side menu
- Click Import Client List
- Click Upload New Clients
- Upload a .csv customer list file
- Click Choose File if your client list is in the correct template and format
- Click View an Import List Spreadsheet Example if you need an example to ensure you have the correct template and format
- Click Next
NOTE: The Client Import List will be rejected if you try importing a file that is not in correct template and format. The easiest way to import your clients is by downloading Cojilio's Client Import Template and to copy/paste your clients into the Cojilio template.
- It is best to only import customers that have a future appointment booked
- We recommend to let all clients “register fresh” - if you import them, it will create their account for them
- You'll want clients to register with their updated email & phone, and not import a client with an OLD email address that they don’t use anymore
- If you clicked, View an Import List Spreadsheet Example, the following template and format will appear.
- Reading left to right, this is the specific order and exact naming of your Client List headings:
- The Client List Summary to be imported will appear, along with any Duplicates, Errors or Warnings.
- Errors and Duplicates will not be uploaded. Warnings (missing fields such as Address) will be uploaded
- If any, click on the tab where you have Duplicates, Errors, or Warnings to resolve
- In this example, there is 1 error: a blank extra row
- Click Next once all Duplicates/ Errors/ Warnings are resolved
- The Import Summary will display how many clients will be imported
- To invite imported clients to download your Cojilio App, click the checkbox
- Click Import
- Once the import is completed, you can view your client list in Customers
Please sign in to leave a comment.