Login to your Online Calendar
- Click on the time you wish to create a blocked slot for
- Click "Block Availability" to create a blocked slot or recurring blocked slot
Select the radio button Recurring Blocked Slot
- Select the start and end date for this blocked slot
- Example: May 27th to May 29th
- Choose the start and end time
- Example: 12:30 PM to 1:30 PM
- Choose the day you want this blocked slot to recur on
- Example: Every Thursday
- Optional: Enter a description for this recurring blocked slot
- Example: "Lunch time."
- Click Block Availability to save & create the recurring blocked slot
- The blocked slot will now appear in your Online Calendar in Week View and Day View
Key details about Blocked Slots:
Clients will not be able to book with you during this blocked slot unless it is deleted.
You will be able to book an appointment over a blocked slot by using "Override Booking"
Please sign in to leave a comment.