Login to your Online Portal
- Go to Staff in the side menu
- Select Add User
- If the Add User button is disabled, you have reached your subscription max for User Accounts. Go to your Subscription Settings (Settings > Billing > Subscription) to add more staff accounts to your subscription.
- Enter First Name & Last Name or Initial
- Enter Email Address (this will be their Username to login to Cojilio)
- Enter their Phone Number, Address & Gender (Optional)
- Set their Position (this will determine their Roles & Authority and what they are able to do and see in the app and the portal)
- Set their Assigned Locations (clients will only be able to book with this user at their Assigned Locations)
If this user is not a service provider, Check Do not allow this Staff member to be assigned to Services and Classes to ON
- In the Payroll section, you can set:
- Hourly wage
- Commission %
- Click Update to save your changes
- Note: Hourly wage will calculate payroll reporting based on hours scheduled and hours booked. Commission % will calculate the commission payout ($) based on gross sales before tax and gratuity.
Set User Working Hours
- Scroll down to the User Working Hours section
- Switch the Available Switch to ON for their working days
- Set the From time to their Start Time
- Set the To time to their End Time
- Click Update to save their working hours.
If the user is assigned to Multiple Locations, set their Working Hours at each Location.
Warning: If their Working Hours at multiple locations overlaps, clients will be able to book them at Location A at 1pm and Location B at 2pm on the same day.