Group bookings can be used for specific services and allows customers to:
- Signify that they are bringing additional guests
- Book multiple spots for the same timeslot
How to: Turn on Group Bookings
Login to your Online Portal
- Click Services in the side menu
- Click on the service you wish to turn on Group Bookings for
- Click on the Group Booking Options tab to expand
- Toggle ON "Is this a multi-quantity service?"
- Enter the Quantity Prompt Label
- Example: "Group Bookings"
- Enter the Quantity Prompt Message
- Example: "Enter the number of participants you will be adding to this booking"
- Toggle ON Price By Quantity if you want the price to increase when a participant is added
- Example: 1 person = $100 (price of service). 2 people = $200 (price of service for 2 people)
- Toggle ON Allow Mixed Customers if you want multiple clients to be able to book for the same timeslot
- Set your Minimum Quantity
- Example: If Minimum Quantity is set to 1, a person can book for just themselves
- Set your Maximum Quantity
- Example: If Maximum Quantity is set to 10, a person can add up to 10 people to their booking
Note: If Maximum Quantity and Allow Mixed Customers are both toggled ON, clients have the option to:
- Add up to 10 people to their booking or
- Multiple clients can book for the same timeslot (1 booking at 2 PM is for 3 people, 2nd booking for 2 PM is for 5 people, 3rd booking for 2 PM is for 3 people)