The Cojilio Payroll Reports and Clover Sales Report can go hand-in-hand. However, if you are only utilizing one over the other, there might be some discrepancies:
1. The Cojilio Terminal App will only give you the option for debit or credit:
- In this case, you can checkout the client through the Clover register so it syncs with your cash register, and then mark the cart in Cojilio as External Paid.
- Note: If a cart is marked as “Paid full balance” via External Payment, it will not display in your Clover Sales Report. However, if the cart is marked as partially paid via External Payment (For example: $50 Cash External Payment) It will display. In this case, if you are closing a cart as “Paid full balance” via External Payment, you will need to refer to your Cojilio Sales Report.
- By using the Clover register and marking the appointment as External Paid, it will display in both your Clover Report and Cojilio Report.
2. Card-not-present transactions:
- These transactions will default to the first Staff in Clover.
- For card present transactions, the staff logged into the device will be the staff assigned on the Sales Report. Clover does not support more than one staff for a sale, so terminal payments will go to the staff logged in regardless of the number of staff in the Cojilio cart.