Migration Process to Cojilio:
What is the migration process for Cojilio, moving over from another booking system? Lets say a merchant has a data base of history, is there a simple way to transfer this data to Cojilio or is it a manual process?
Client List Import: Cojilio includes a Client Import feature, so you are able to import your client list from *other system* into Cojilio.
- Warning: Importing a client list will create Cojilio customer accounts for them, so we do not recommend importing your entire client list as it may contain outdated phone & email information, resulting in a client account being created with outdated information and the customer will not be able to retrieve their account or reset their password.
- Recommended Client Import best practice: We only recommend importing customers that have a future appointment booked with your business, and have all other clients register an account on their own.
- Here is a Help Guide: Import client list into Cojilio
Staff & Services: Staff and services cannot be transferred or imported, these must be created in Cojilio
Past/Future Appointments: Since every booking system tracks appointments differently, it is not possible to import future or past appointments. Once you’ve created your services and imported your client list, then adding future appointments in Cojilio is very easy.
- The feature “Fast Book” in Cojilio was introduced for this purpose – to quickly create all future appointments from a past system in Cojilio. On average, you can create 75-125 appts/hour in Cojilio using Fast Book
- Cojilio Blocked Slot Import: If the merchant is switching from another system (ex: Square) and has 250 appointments booked into the future in Square, what they can do is request that appointment export from Square and we can import those 250 appointments into their Cojilio Calendar as blocked slots. This will allow them to launch Cojilio without having to create the 250 appointments in the Cojilio Calendar first, because there is no risk of double-booking because all Square appointments have been blocked in the system.
- Recommended best practice: To help avoid overlapping availability between booking platforms, what we’ve seen businesses do while transitioning over is set an end date in their previous platform, and then set a new future date they want to start accepting appointments in Cojilio. This is great to help avoid any duplicate bookings between accounts
Products/Items: All Clover Items (retail products) will be automatically synced to Cojilio when the Clover Product Sync is turned on in your Cojilio Business Portal Company > Settings.
- This means they will be able to add any product from Clover to a Cojilio appointment during checkout.
- Here is a Help Guide for a visual: Add a Clover Product to a Cojilio Cart