Login to your Online Portal
- Click Forms in the side menu
- Click Add
- Enter your Form Title
- Example: "Post-appointment/Aftercare Form"
- Optional: Include a Form Description to describe the purpose and intended use of this form
- Drag and drop Form Elements into your Form layout to add and format text, images, files, and other content fields as needed
- Once you are ready to set your Form Rules & Triggers, click Next Step - Settings
- Select whether you want this Form to be mandatory for everyone (regardless of which service or class they book) OR required for certain services
- To make the Form required after the appointment, select "Require form after appointment is completed"
- Select whether you want the Form to be required after the first appointment only and when the Form should be repeated OR for every appointment
- Select whether clients should fill out the Form immediately after appointment or x Days, Months or Years after appointment
- Click Preview to see how your form will look from the clients perspective
- To complete your form at a later time, click Finish Later
- Click Publish, when you have finished creating your form
Please sign in to leave a comment.