Can a merchant use it for class scheduling so people can reserve a spot in a class and the software keeps track of how many spots are still open in a class as people book spots?
Yes! Multi-participant class bookings are available, as well as 1 on 1 service appointments (booking an appointment with a staff (ex: hair stylist) or resource (ex: golf simulator).
Merchants will define how many participants can book a class, and define how many clients they would like to be able to join the class waitlist.
Does the payments go thru Clover or thru your app?
When a Clover Merchant Account is connected to Cojilio as the connected payment processor, the payments (card present and card not present) are processed through Clover – Cojilio is the facilitator. Processing rates are a pass-through – Cojilio does not charge any additional processing fees.
Does your booking app appear as a link on the website and then the payment goes thru the merchant’s Clover device?
Merchants will link their Cojilio online booking URL/booking app links to their website – when clients book and pay, the payment will appear in Cojilio as well as Clover (transactions, orders, item sales report, revenue reports, etc).
What is the pricing for a merchant?
Take a look at our Cojilio x Clover webpage, which includes all pricing & functionality PDF’s as well as demo videos: https://www.cojilio.com/clover/
- Cojilio Booking System Basic = $29/month (Includes 1 Location/1 Staff Account, Online Booking Only)
- Cojilio Booking System Premium = $49/month (Includes 1 Location/1 Staff Account, Online Booking + Customer Apps)
- Cojilio Booking System Elite = $69/month (Includes 1 Location/1 Staff Account, Online Booking + Customer Apps + Loyalty Program)
To view the features included in all subscriptions, visit our Pricing Page
To calculate your merchants subscription cost, visit our Buy Site
- Clover POS Integration (Flex, Mini, Station Duo) – Included in all subscriptions
- Clover Products & Inventory Sync – Included in all subscriptions
- Payments, Deposits, Cancellation Fees, No-Show Fees, Packages – Included in all subscriptions
- Cojilio Terminal App (checkout app on Clover Flex/Mini/Station Terminal) – Included in all subscriptions
- Cojilio Business App (iOS & Android) – Included in all subscriptions
- Cojilio Online Calendar & Business Portal – Included in all subscriptions
- Cojilio Online Booking – Included in all subscriptions
- Cojilio Customer Booking App (iOS & Android) – Only included in Premium & Elite Subscriptions
- Digital Forms – Can be added to any subscription for $25/mo (includes Unlimited Forms)
- Custom Loyalty Program – Only included in Elite Subscription
What is the Clover Client Pricing if a client signs up via Clover POS on 1) Clover Flex, Mini or Station Duo, or 2) Clover GO (that is our simple device that pairs with an Android or Apple Phone via Bluetooth or with 3) the Clover Only Account (no device, only Clover Dashboard’s Virtual Terminal)?
Cojilio Booking Subscription pricing remains the same regardless of the POS device that the merchant is using, or with no device (Clover Account Only).
Book a Cojilio Demo for your merchant:
If you’d like to book a Cojilio Booking System Demo (30 min Zoom meeting) on behalf of your merchant, you can do so here: https://demo.cojilio.com/
Sign up for Cojilio Free Trial (14 Days)
Here’s the link for you to have on hand: Sign up for Cojilio Subscription (14 Day Free Trial) Here
More information on Cojilio x Clover:
- Cojilio x Clover – Pricing, PDF feature sheets, demo videos: https://www.cojilio.com/clover/
- Latest Clover Blog: Clover partnered with Cojilio provides an all-in-one booking & payment solution
This video takes you through the Cojilio Online Client Booking, how clients add credit/debit cards on file online & pay deposits upon booking, and how transactions appear in your Cojilio Calendar, Portal & Clover Dashboard.
This video takes you through how appointments display in your Cojilio Online Calendar, how to access a clients cart, and how to send a cart to your Clover Terminal to cash out.