- Login to your Cojilio Online Portal (https://online.cojilio.com)
- Go to Services in the side menu
- Click Classes on the Tab to go to the Classes List
- Your class will be for display on your website only - in order for clients to book and purchase a class, upgrade your subscription to a Cojilio Booking Subscription (Premium or Elite)
- Click Add to create a Class
Set Class Name, Category, Price and Assigned Locations (Required)
- Enter the Class Name (this is the service name that clients will see in your Online Booking and Booking App)
- Select the Assigned Locations (these are the Locations that offer this class If a Location is not selected, clients will not be able to book this class at that location).
- Select or Add the Category that this class belongs in (Clients will view Categories before Services). Example: Category: Yoga > Class: Hot Yoga
- Enter the Price for this class
- Click UPDATE to save your changes
- Click the Show on Website checkbox to make this class visible on your website
Set Participants, Waitlist, Class Length & Padding Time
- Enter the minimum amount of participants this class requires to function
- if less than this number books this class, you will be notified in case you want to cancel it
- Enter the maximum amount of participants this class can hold
- Once the maximum amount of people have booked, it will no longer be available to book
- Enter the number of people that can join the waitlist
- Waitlist clients will be notified when a spot opens up, to guarantee you don't have empty seats in your class
- If you do not want to offer a waitlist, leave this at 0
- Enter the Service Length in Hours and Minutes for this service. (Required)
- This is the Service Length that clients will see. Example: 1 hour 30 min service will display to clients as 1 hour 30 mins.
- Enter the Padding Time for this class. (Optional)
- Padding Time is additional time you require as a break after this service. Example: 10 minute padding time will leave a 10-minute break after this service before your next appointment.
Enter Description, Photo and Service Colour & Loyalty Points (Optional)
- Enter the Points for this service. (Optional)
- This is how many Loyalty Points a client will receive once they complete this service. (For subscriptions with a Loyalty Program Only).
- Enter the Short Description for this class
- This is the Description Preview that clients will see in your booking app and online booking underneath the class name
- Enter the Full Description for this class
- This is the Full Description that clients will see in your booking app and online booking when they click on the Class Details to learn more
- Upload a Class Photo (Optional)
- This photo will display next to the class and on the class details screen in your booking app and online booking.
- Tip: It is recommended to only add class photos to EVERY class OR have no photos at all, for visual consistency.
- Select your Calendar Colour (Optional).
- This is the colour that this service will be in your Business App Calendar if you upgrade to a Cojilio Booking Subscription.
Please sign in to leave a comment.