- Login to your Cojilio Online Portal (https://online.cojilio.com)
- Go to Services in the side menu
- Click Add to create a service
- Your service will be for display on your website only - in order for clients to book and purchase a service, upgrade your subscription to a Cojilio Booking Subscription (Premium or Elite)
Set Service Name, Category, Price and Assigned Locations (Required)
- Enter the Service Name (this is the service name that clients will see in your Online Booking and Booking App)
- Select the Assigned Locations (these are the Locations that offer this service. If a Location is not selected, clients will not be able to book this service at that location).
- Select or Add the Category that this service belongs in (Clients will view Categories before Services). Example: Category: Hair > Service: Haircut
- Click UPDATE to save your changes
- Click the Show on Website checkbox to make this service visible on your website
Set Service Length, Padding Time & Loyalty Points
- Enter the Service Length in Hours and Minutes for this service. (Required)
- This is the Service Length that clients will see. Example: 1 hour 30 min service will display to clients as 1 hour 30 mins.
- Enter the Padding Time for this service. (Optional)
- Padding Time is additional time you require as a break after this service. Example: 10 minute padding time will leave a 10-minute break after this service before your next appointment.
- Enter the Points for this service. (Optional)
- This is how many Loyalty Points a client will receive once they complete this service. (For subscriptions with a Loyalty Program Only).
Enter Description, Photo and Service Colour (Optional)
- Enter the Short Description for this service
- This is the Description Preview that clients will see in your booking app and online booking underneath the service name
- Enter the Full Description for this service
- This is the Full Description that clients will see in your booking app and online booking when they click on the service to learn more
- Upload a Service Photo (Optional)
- This photo will display next to the service and on the service details screen in your booking app and online booking.
- Tip: It is recommended to only add service photos to EVERY service OR have no photos at all, for visual consistency.
- Select your Calendar Colour (Optional).
- This is the colour that this service will be in your Business App Calendar