The Recurring Memberships feature is available in the Online Portal! You can now begin creating your Recurring Memberships.
To access Recurring Memberships, go to your Online Portal > Click Services > Click Packages > Click Add a package!
Important to note: If you are a Clover merchant, customers can purchase their Recurring Memberships today but will not be able to start utilizing them until the next day.
How to: Create a Recurring Membership
Go to your Online Portal
- Click Services in the side menu
- Click the Packages tab
- Click Add a package button
- Fill out all of your membership details
- To set the package as a Recurring Membership, toggle ON “This is a Recurring Membership (Recurring Billing)
- Select an existing billing plan (if you already have one created in Clover
- Or, create a new billing plan (for example: Balayage Recurring Membership – Billing Plan)
- Enter the Plan Name
- Enter the Amount
- Set the Payment Frequency (for example: weekly, monthly, yearly billing)
- Select how many payments (for example: 6 payments of $100 or payments are ongoing unless Recurring Membership is cancelled)
- If you select a # of payments, you can set the package to auto-renew
- Click Create
- The billing plan will be created!
- Activate the Recurring Membership once completed so clients can begin purchasing it