Login to your Online Calendar
- Click on the cancelled appointment you wish to re-open
- Click Re-Open Appointment
- The appointment will now be re-opened!
- You can choose to re-open a cancelled appointment to complete the appointment or mark a client as no-show and charge them a cancellation fee. You can also choose to re-schedule or edit the appointment for a different date and time.
- For a tutorial on how to complete an appointment, check out this article: Complete an Appointment
- For a tutorial on how to mark a customer as no-show and charge them a cancellation fee, check out this article: How to charge a Cancellation Fee and process a Refund
- For a tutorial on how to reschedule an appointment, check out this article: Reschedule / Edit an existing appointment
Please sign in to leave a comment.