In order to seamlessly run your business, it's important to always have these Cojilio sites on hand.
Cojilio Online Portal
The Cojilio Online Portal is the most important site used to run your business
- The Portal gives access to:
- View/ export your company Sales Reconciliation
- Setup/ edit Company Settings (General information, Billing, Payment, or Website)
- Create/ edit Locations, Services, Staff, Equipment, Customers, or LoyaltyLoyalty program
- Access Payroll Reports
The Portal gives you direct access to the Online Calendar, Online Client Booking & Help Center.
Cojilio Online Calendar
The Cojilio Online Calendar allows you to have a complete overview of all the past, current and future appointments in your calendar that were either booked by your company/ staff or clients.
- The Calendar gives access to:
- Navigate through every appointment booked with all staff or selected staff
- Navigate by Month, Week or Day
- Select which location (if your company is multi-location) appointments to view
- Create a New Checkout or New Appointment
The Cojilio Online gives you direct access to the Online Portal.
Online Client Booking
The Online Client Booking is where your clients book appointments/ classes with you on their web browsers if they do not have the Cojilio Booking App downloaded.
- Client Booking gives access:
- For clients to book their appointments/ classes
- For clients to view their account details
Cojilio Help Center
The Cojilio Help Center is a go-to for any and all questions you might have. It's also a great platform we offer for customers to learn more about all the features Cojilio has to offer that you didn't know about prior!
- The Help Center covers topics such as:
- Initial Setup
- Payment Gateways
- Online Calendar
- POS Payments
- Online Booking
- Business App
- Client App
- Website Setup
- Special Functionality
Please sign in to leave a comment.