In order to seamlessly run your business, it's important to always have these Cojilio sites on hand.
The Cojilio Online Portal is the most important site used to run your business
- The Portal gives access to:
- View/ export your company Sales Reconciliation
- Setup/ edit Company Settings (General information, Billing, Payment, or Website)
- Create/ edit Locations, Services, Staff, Equipment, Customers, or LoyaltyLoyalty program
- Access Payroll Reports
The Portal gives you direct access to the Online Calendar, Online Client Booking & Help Center.
The Cojilio Online Calendar allows you to have a complete overview of all the past, current and future appointments in your calendar that were either booked by your company/ staff or clients.
- The Calendar gives access to:
- Navigate through every appointment booked with all staff or selected staff
- Navigate by Month, Week or Day
- Select which location (if your company is multi-location) appointments to view
- Create a New Checkout or New Appointment
The Cojilio Online gives you direct access to the Online Portal.
Online Client Booking
The Online Client Booking is where your clients book appointments/ classes with you on their web browsers if they do not have the Cojilio Booking App downloaded.
- Client Booking gives access:
- For clients to book their appointments/ classes
- For clients to view their account details
The Cojilio Help Center is a go-to for any and all questions you might have. It's also a great platform we offer for customers to learn more about all the features Cojilio has to offer that you didn't know about prior!
- The Help Center covers topics such as:
- Initial Setup
- Payment Gateways
- Online Calendar
- POS Payments
- Online Booking
- Business App
- Client App
- Website Setup
- Special Functionality