To upload Media Galleries (Photos, Videos, Blogs & Promotions) on your website, you must upload them through the Cojilio Business App (iOS).
Login to your Cojilio Business App (iOS)
- Click the icon to create a new Photo Post
- Select & crop your desired image
- Click Next:
- In the Section dropdown, Select Photo
- Add a Title
- Add a Description
- Optional: Organize this post within a Gallery
- Add a Promo Code & URL Link
- Automated Upload = Schedule when this post will be posted in your app
Promo Code & URL Link:
- Enter a promo code and url link if this photo is associated with a promotion.
- Example: If you are promoting 30% off a certain product with your promo code, the promo code link will direct the user to the website to purchase that product.
- In the Section dropdown, select Photos.
- Select the Album this post will be stored in (this is for your organization purposes only - clients will not see Album names)
Public or Private $:
- This is only relevant for Cojilio Booking Subscriptions
- Select Public if this post is free for all app users to view.
- Select Private and enter a price that users must pay to have access to this post. Enter a Price $ to access this post
- Select a date and time for the photo to be posted. If you want this post to be posted immediately, leave this blank
Post your new Media Gallery Post
Click Post when you are ready to post/schedule this post!
- When you create a media post, you will be given the option to send a push notification to your clients when the photo is posted!
What your Photo Post looks like in the Cojilio Booking App (client app):