If a client reschedules within the allowed timeframe, their deposit/payment will transfer with the appointment
- If a client cancels outside of your cancellation policy, the app will charge their card the cancellation fee – they will have the option to choose if they are charged first.
To process a refund through Clover:
Login to your Clover Dashboard
- Click Transactions
- Click Process Refunds
To charge a cancellation fee in your Online Calendar:
Login to your Online Calendar
- Click on the appointment you wish to charge a cancellation fee
- Mark the client as “No-Show”
- Click “Yes, charge client” to charge them the cancellation fee
To charge a cancellation fee from your Business App:
Login to your Business App
- Click on the appointment in your Home Screen
- Mark the client as “No-Show"
- Click “Yes” to the “are you sure?” pop-up
- Click “Yes” to charge them the cancellation fee
NOTE: Cojilio does not process refunds. Refunds must be processed through your Clover Dashboard.
Please sign in to leave a comment.