To upload Media Galleries (Photos, Videos, Blogs & Promotions) on your website, you must upload them through the Cojilio Business App (iOS).
- Login to your Cojilio Business App
- Click the icon to create a new Video Post
- Select & crop your desired cover image
- Click Next:
- In the Section dropdown, select Video
- Add a Title
- Add a Video URL
- Add a Description
- Optional: Organize this post within a Gallery
- Add a Promo Code & URL Link
- Automated Upload = Schedule when this post will be posted in your app
- Click Post
When you create a Media Post, you will be given the option to send a Push Notification to your clients when the video is posted!
Promo Code & URL Link:
- Enter a promo code and url link if this photo is associated with a promotion.
- Example: If you are promoting 30% off a certain product with your promo code, the promo code link will direct the user to the website to purchase that product.
- In the Section dropdown, select Photos.
- Select the Album this post will be stored in (this is for your organization purposes only - clients will not see Album names)
Public or Private $:
- This is only relevant for Cojilio Booking Subscriptions
- Select Public if this post is free for all app users to view.
- Select Private and enter a price that users must pay to have access to this post. Enter a Price $ to access this post
- Select a date and time for the video to be posted. If you want this post to be posted immediately, leave this blank