To upload Media Galleries (Photos, Videos, Blogs & Promotions) on your website, you must upload them through the Cojilio Business App (iOS)
How to: Upload a Photo Post on your Website
Login to the Cojilio Business App (iOS)
- To create a new blog post, click the icon at the bottom center of the Home Page
- Your recent photos from your camera roll will appear
- Select the photo you'd like to use as the Main (primary) photo image and click Next
- Click on Section to categorize which Media Gallery your New Post belongs to > Select Photo
- Enter the following details to create your photo post:
- The Title of the photo
- The Content of the photo (Context section)
- The URL Link to link to another website (for example, where the photo/context is sourced from, or your website for more info)
How to: Add Multiple Photos (Carousel Style)
- Click + add image to add multiple photos for this photo post (carousel-style)
- Clients will be able to swipe/click on navigation arrows to swipe through the carousel images of the photo post
How to: Set the Photo Post as Public or Private
- Public = All clients on your booking app & website will be able to access this photo post for free
- Private = Clients will only be able to access this photo by paying ($) first (price is entered in the Private > Price section)
How to: Set an Automated Upload
- If you would like to schedule your new post to be visible on your website at a certain day & time, turn Automated Upload ON and enter the date & time for the new post to appear
- Save as draft: Select Save as draft to save your draft to continue working on later
How to: Post / Schedule your new photo
- Once you have filled out all necessary sections, click Post.
- A Post pop-up will appear, click Confirm if you would like to Post.
- An Upload Complete pop-up will appear, click OK.
Website Home Page
- Your new photo post will automatically appear on your Website Home Page and on your Gallery Page
- Once your Photo has been posted, click Refresh on your website browser
- Your Photo post will automatically appear below the Services section on your homepage
- Example: the Cojilio Stacked Website Theme is being used, so the photo section displays above the Bio & Reviews section
Website Gallery > Photos Page
- Click on Gallery in the top menu to view the Photo page
Please sign in to leave a comment.